- This event has passed.
Naada Yoga I
July 10 - July 23
July 10th – July 23rd, 2022
‘Yujyate anena iti yogah’ – that which helps our union with the Divine is Yoga.
If you want to connect with the Divine through sound, then this Naada Yoga 1 course is for you. Naada Yoga means Yoga of Sacred Sound. Singing the glory of the Divine in any form; Mantras, Vedic Chants, Kirtan/Bhajan, Suktas, Shlokas, and Stotras ultimately takes us to this divine union. In this course you will have the opportunity to learn the Vedic chants for the morning universal prayers, the Hanuman Chalisa, Shiva Mahimna Stotra, mantras, and bhajans / kirtan for the enchanting experience of the Divine Ganga Aarti on the holy banks of Ma Ganga at sunset. Additionally, you will learn the Durga Sukta in worship of the Divine Mother, and the Sarva Devta Gayatri to honour all the manifestations of the Divine Creator. This program will also include hatha asana, meditation, mantra yoga, bhakti yoga, karma yoga; and, after dinner, daily bhajan/satsang as a wonderful way to end the day.
- This course is for students with some experience of yoga
- Students should adhere to the course dress code (white clothing is mandatory, no sleeveless or crop tops, no shorts, no tight or revealing clothes)
- Students should be punctual for each class
- Students must not undergo any Ayurvedic or Panchakarma treatment during the course
- Students must not attend any other classes during the course
- Students should adopt sincere behavior whilst staying at the ashram
“Beautiful experience that has touched my soul! I take a great gift for life, I’m grateful for the opportunity to study Naada Yoga from the place of its origin. During the course I was able to see significant changes in my being, experiencing sensations, observing my body and my mind… releasing, growing, learning, connecting with deeper meditative states through these powerful and ancient Vedic mantras.” – Valentina from Uruguay
Instructions in English