- This event has passed.
October 16 - October 28
October 16th – October 28th, 2022
This 2-week Foundation Yoga program for individuals with no yoga experience includes prayers, pranayama, Surya Namaskar, traditional hatha yoga basic asana, Vedic Chanting, Karma Yoga and satsang [question / answer session]. Each day concludes with Ganga Havan & Aarti at sunset; followed by Satsang when Pujya Sadhviji is in the Ashram.
- This course is for students with no previous experience of yoga
- Students should adhere to the course dress code (white clothing is mandatory, no sleeveless or crop tops, no shorts, no tight or revealing clothes)
- Students should be punctual for each class
- Students should adopt sincere behaviour whilst staying at the ashram
- Students must not undergo any Ayurvedic or Panchakarma treatment during the course
- Students must not attend any other classes during the course
“The Foundation Yoga course at Parmarth Niketan Ashram gave me a perfect mix of physical and mental calm. The teachers were the best part of the course; they taught us yoga with abundant love and passion. I will cherish the memories spent here and the great friends that I made with all other participants. Looking forward to coming back for more peace.” – Lata from Pune, India
Instructions in English